Give riders the kind of experience they’ll come back for with a cycle designed to track personalized training metrics. High-performance, low-maintenance engineering includes Target Training LED color wrap, intuitive console operation, extensive training programs, repeatable magnetic resistance, optimized ergonomics and intuitive four-way adjustment with quick-touch operation.
- Ideal for precision tracking during workouts that target watts, heart rate, RPMs, distance or calories, providing personalized intensity and progress metrics
- Intuitive touchscreen Target Training Display offers engaging graphics and an LED color wrap that helps instructors and riders gauge intensity (compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth)
- A variety of programs including interval, pace, heart rate, goal-based workouts and Sprint 8 give riders individual training options
- Narrow Q-factor optimizes ergonomics for a real outdoor riding feel
- Low-maintenance, well-protected rear flywheel design includes magnetic resistance for smooth, consistent adjustments and watt measurement within 2% accuracy
- Contoured resistance lever provides tactile feedback for quick changes
- Intuitive adjustments customize the cycle to each user’s body
- Ergonomically sculpted seat relieves pressure on touchpoints
- Comfortable multi-position handlebars with an integrated water bottle holder simulate the different grips of real road racing
- Forged steel pedal cranks include quick-adjust straps
- Quick-release access panels and easily removable pedal cranks simplify service
- Dial levelers make it easy to adjust the leveling foot after installation, maintenance or hard use without lifting the cycle
A SUPPLIER YOU CAN TRUST
TRUSTED SUPPLIER OF QUALITY BRAND GYM EQUIPMENT.
Active Lifestyle Solutions is a leading independent distributor of strength and cardiovascular training equipment for the South African commercial, corporate and residential health and wellness market. We have over 50-years’ combined experience in the fitness industry, and are well-known and respected for our expertise, passion for our craft, and commitment to outstanding customer service and after-sales support.
Products that are in stock will take 2 – 7 business days to deliver depending on your province and area. If you require equipment to be delivered and installed then delivery and installation times will be confirmed with you via email correspondence with one of our friendly sales consultants.
Products that are on pre-order we will need to confirm lead-times on products that are on pre-order. If you have added products that are on pre-order to your cart please complete checkout/place your order. You won’t be asked to make a payment. After you click “place order” on the checkout page, within 24 hours one of our sales consultants will contact you. You will be contacted to discuss lead-times and other details of your order.
- All our products carry at minimum of a one-year manufacturers Warranty (this excludes labour costs which are only covered for the first 3 months). Longer guarantees are shown on the product page.
- If a product has a warranty on parts, this covers the product, no matter the location. To assess a defective product, it would need to be sent to one of our branches, or the customer can pay a call out fee, which is calculated by distance.
- Please note that it is the client’s responsibility to ensure regular servicing of your equipment to maintain the listed warranties.
- Warranty does not cover neglect, abuse or tampering. The onus is on the client to produce the original invoice.
- For any further information please contact us on [email protected]
Force USA G12 All-In-One Trainer Bundle