Force USA F50 All-In-One Functional Trainer
The Latest Addition to an Expanded Range of Force USA All-In-One Functional Trainers
The Force USA F100 combines a 1: Cable Ratio Functional Trainer with Free Weight Stacks, Smith Machine, Power Rack, Dip Station, Core Trainer and Chin Bar.
FORCE USA F50 ALL IN STRENGTH TRAINING MULTIGYM
IS IDEAL FOR WHEN:
FULL OF INCLUDED ATTACHMENTS
The Force USA F-50 Multi-Functional Trainer comes equipped with a range of attachments including a fixed barbell, a tricep rope, lat pulldown bar, adjustable nylon D handles, a landmine attachment, dip handles, bicep/tricep pushdown bar, ankle strap and much more.
The included Low Row Footplate attachment provides stable foot support and a greater range of motion when performing seated rows.
MULTI-GRIP CHIN UP BAR
Ergonomically designed multi-grip chin-up/pull-up station with a massive 300kg weight rating. Grip positions include wide-grip, close grip, underhand, overhand and a stack of other varied movements.
COMPACT TRAINING SOLUTION
This multi-purpose training solution allows you to workout with multiple functions and directions for endless variety. Even with all of its features the F-50 still has a compact footprint while the six Olympic weight plate storage holders, safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access, keeping your training space clean and tidy.
BUILT-IN EXERCISE CHART
The F50 Multi-Functional Trainer includes an exercise chart built into the unit to help you maximise your workout routine and show you correct and safe movement patterns.
HIGH TENSILE 2000LBS RATED CABLES
With a loading capacity of 110kg (each side) the plate-loaded pulley system gives you the ability to perform a wide range of cable exercises. The 2000lbs aircraft rated cables are fitted with high-grade commercial sealed bearing pulleys for a quiet, smooth motion.
- Smith Machine Fixed Barbell
- Olympic Barbell
- Front Safeties
- Tricep Rope
- Lat Pulldown Bar
- Adjustable Nylon D Handles
- Landmine Attachment
- Dip Handles
- Bicep/Tricep Pushdown Bar
- Single Ankle Strap
- 8 Link Chainset
- Foam Knee Support
- Low Row Footplate
- 1:1 Cable Ratio
- Assembled Dimensions: 210cm (W) x 175cm (D) x 232cm (H)
- Max Pulley Loading: 110KG per side
- Max Loading (Smith Machine with safeties): 300KG
- Chin up bar loading: 300KG
- Designed for home, studio or light commercial use
- Crate Dimension: 220cm x 62cm x 44cm
A SUPPLIER YOU CAN TRUST
TRUSTED SUPPLIER OF QUALITY BRAND GYM EQUIPMENT.
Active Lifestyle Solutions is a leading independent distributor of strength and cardiovascular training equipment for the South African commercial, corporate and residential health and wellness market. We have over 50-years’ combined experience in the fitness industry, and are well-known and respected for our expertise, passion for our craft, and commitment to outstanding customer service and after-sales support.
Products that are in stock will take 2 – 7 business days to deliver depending on your province and area. If you require equipment to be delivered and installed then delivery and installation times will be confirmed with you via email correspondence with one of our friendly sales consultants.
Products that are on pre-order we will need to confirm lead-times on products that are on pre-order. If you have added products that are on pre-order to your cart please complete checkout/place your order. You won’t be asked to make a payment. After you click “place order” on the checkout page, within 24 hours one of our sales consultants will contact you. You will be contacted to discuss lead-times and other details of your order.
- All our products carry at minimum of a one-year manufacturers Warranty (this excludes labour costs which are only covered for the first 3 months). Longer guarantees are shown on the product page.
- If a product has a warranty on parts, this covers the product, no matter the location. To assess a defective product, it would need to be sent to one of our branches, or the customer can pay a call out fee, which is calculated by distance.
- Please note that it is the client’s responsibility to ensure regular servicing of your equipment to maintain the listed warranties.
- Warranty does not cover neglect, abuse or tampering. The onus is on the client to produce the original invoice.
- For any further information please contact us on [email protected]
Force USA F50 All-In-One Functional Trainer