Force USA G20 All-In-One Functional Trainer With Lat Pull Down
Whether you’re looking to maximise your work out space, or looking to take your training to the next level, the Force USA G20 All-In-One Functional Trainer With Lat Pull Down is your ultimate work out partner. Boasting the largest number of included attachments ever released with a Force USA all-in-one trainer, the G20 is your commercial-grade functional trainer, smith machine, power rack and leg press, all rolled into one.
The Ultimate All-In-One Trainer
What do you get when you combine a commercial-grade Functional Trainer, Smith Machine, Power Rack & Leg Press?Introducing the Force USA G20 All-In-One Trainer.
|Never Max Out With 2x 289lbs/130kg Weight Stacks
The G20 All-In-One Trainer features 2x massive 289lbs/130kg weight stacks at a 1:1 cable ratio, so you can continue to take your workouts to the next level, day after day.
|29 Included Attachments
The G20 All-In-One Trainer is loaded with the most diverse range of attachments ever released with an all-in-one trainer to keep your workouts varied and maximise your floor space.
|A Pull-up Station for Every Occasion
The G20 All-In-One Trainer features 3x separate pull-up stations giving you the diversity of a multi-grip pull-up station AND a globe-grip chin-up station for grip training. For those looking to take their training to the next level, there is even a built-in suspension trainer ring.
|Never Miss Leg Day
With the oversized vertical leg press plate attachment, this all-in-one trainer will have you looking forward to your next leg day. Designed with a slip prevention surface and a black powder-coated finish, the leg press attachment makes use of the smith machine’s 14 starting heights and built-in safety stoppers for a safe workout.
|Built-in Exercise Chart
Ideal for commercial environments or those looking to shake up their work out, the G20 All-In-One Trainer comes equipped with an exercise chart for easy reference.
|G20 Lat Row Station Upgrade
You want more? Add the optional G20 Lat Row Upgrade to unlock:
G20 Base Model Included Attachments:
- Lat Pull Down Bar
- Cambered Bar
- Single Handle (Metal) (Pair)
- Single Handle (Nylon) (Pair)
- Triceps Rope
- Triceps V-Bar
- Short Bar
- Shiver Bar (Tricep Push)
- Straight Bar (Long)
- Close Grip Row Handle
- Extension Chain (Pair)
- Plate Holder
- Spring Collar (50mm)
- Oly-Lock Collar
- Core Trainer (Rotating Holder)
- Barbell Holder
- Leg Press Plate
- Multi-Grip Chin Bar
- Globe Grip Chin Bar
- Exercise Chart
- J-Hook (Short) (Pair)
- J-Hook/Safety (Long) (Pair)
- Barbell Row Handle
- Band Pegs
- Attachment Storage
- 15-Link Chain
- Booty Builder Pad
- Saw Tooth Adjustable Bar
- Roller J-Hook
- Lat Pull Down Attachment
- Hammer Grip Bar
- Exercise Chart
- Calf Block Attachment
G20 Lat Row Station Upgrade:
- Additional Lat Row + Lat Pull Down Station
- Additional 289lbs/ 130kg weight stack (1:1 cable ratio)
- Lat Pull Down Knee Lock
- Oversized Slip Resistant Low Row Footplate
- Dip Bar (Pair)
- Dual 289lbs/130kg Weight stack
- Magnetic Selector Pins
- 11 Gauge/ 3mm Structured Rolled SteelForce Tubing with 50 Adjustment Points
- Westside Style Front Rack Spacing
- 14 Racking Positions
- Built-in commercial grade roller J-Hooks with Nylon Coated, Removable Barbell Protection Sleeves
- High Tensile Aircraft-grade Cable 2000lbs (rating)
- Commercially Sealed Bearing Pulleys (for natural and smooth movement)
- Cable Ratio = 1:1
- Dimensions G20 Base Stand Alone: 169cm (L) x 190cm (W) x 230cm (H)
- Dimensions G20 Base and LatRow option: 240cm (L) x 190cm (W)
x 230cm (H)
- Max User Weight: 450kg
- Weight Stacks: 2x 289lb/130kg
A SUPPLIER YOU CAN TRUST
TRUSTED SUPPLIER OF QUALITY BRAND GYM EQUIPMENT.
Active Lifestyle Solutions is a leading independent distributor of strength and cardiovascular training equipment for the South African commercial, corporate and residential health and wellness market. We have over 50-years’ combined experience in the fitness industry, and are well-known and respected for our expertise, passion for our craft, and commitment to outstanding customer service and after-sales support.
Products that are in stock will take 2 – 7 business days to deliver depending on your province and area. If you require equipment to be delivered and installed then delivery and installation times will be confirmed with you via email correspondence with one of our friendly sales consultants.
Products that are on pre-order we will need to confirm lead-times on products that are on pre-order. If you have added products that are on pre-order to your cart please complete checkout/place your order. You won’t be asked to make a payment. After you click “place order” on the checkout page, within 24 hours one of our sales consultants will contact you. You will be contacted to discuss lead-times and other details of your order.
- All our products carry at minimum of a one-year manufacturers Warranty (this excludes labour costs which are only covered for the first 3 months). Longer guarantees are shown on the product page.
- If a product has a warranty on parts, this covers the product, no matter the location. To assess a defective product, it would need to be sent to one of our branches, or the customer can pay a call out fee, which is calculated by distance.
- Please note that it is the client’s responsibility to ensure regular servicing of your equipment to maintain the listed warranties.
- Warranty does not cover neglect, abuse or tampering. The onus is on the client to produce the original invoice.
- For any further information please contact us on [email protected]
G20 All-In-One Functional Trainer With Lat Pull Down