Force USA Leg Curl Attachment | Solid, compact and effective, the Force USA Leg Curl Attachment is strong enough for gym use, while designed to fit into any home. Featuring SteelForce™ Structural Integrity and heavy-duty, DuraCore™ high density foam padding wrapped in sewn rip-stopVorTex™ Upholstery, the Force USA Leg Curl Attachment is built to take a pounding. And, with a “?Class A”? rating, the Force USA Leg Curl Attachment comes with a Lifetime Structural Warranty. The Force USA Leg Curl Attachment is unmatched in its class and will give you solid and intense workouts for many years to come!
The Force USA Leg Curl Attachment will help you build your leg muscles with a huge range of exercises! The Force USA Leg Curl Attachment is a must have for any gym. The Force USA Leg Curl Attachment gives you great leg strength, ripped physique and powerful muscles.
- Adjustable oversize pads.
- Includes a lock catch to enable legs to be locked in place for abdominal workouts.
- Thick and comfortable roller pads.
- Can be used with both Standard and Olympic Weights.
- Gives you one of the best exercises to build a rock solid physique!
- Perform your workouts knowing you are safe, with quality DuraCore™ padding you will not bottom out and can build your muscles to the max!
- Heavy duty steel construction.
- Designed to fit:Quality bracing for correct body alignment throughout your workout.
- Flat / Incline / Decline Bench – F-FID
- Adjustable Olympic Bench Press – F-AOB
- Get a great workout with one of the strongest and most versatile Leg Curl Attachments available.
- Quick and easy adjustments.
- SteelForce™ Structural Integrity – Built to last high quality heavy-gauge steel that supports even the toughest of workouts.
- DuraCore™ High Density Foam Padding – Strong and durable high density gym quality foam padding.
- VorTex™ Upholstery ? Commercial grade upholstery which has a rip-stop feature.
- EcoCoat™ – Environmentally friendly powder coating.
- Sewn Seats – Not only do they feature VorTex™ Upholstery, they look nicer too. Sewn seats are more comfortable and will last longer than vinyl seats that are just stretched or stapled on.
- “Class A”, Lifetime Structural Replacement Warranty along with 2 years parts warranty on all cables and pulleys.
- Assembly required.
A SUPPLIER YOU CAN TRUST
TRUSTED SUPPLIER OF QUALITY BRAND GYM EQUIPMENT.
Active Lifestyle Solutions is a leading independent distributor of strength and cardiovascular training equipment for the South African commercial, corporate and residential health and wellness market. We have over 50-years’ combined experience in the fitness industry, and are well-known and respected for our expertise, passion for our craft, and commitment to outstanding customer service and after-sales support.
Products that are in stock will take 2 – 7 business days to deliver depending on your province and area. If you require equipment to be delivered and installed then delivery and installation times will be confirmed with you via email correspondence with one of our friendly sales consultants.
Products that are on pre-order we will need to confirm lead-times on products that are on pre-order. If you have added products that are on pre-order to your cart please complete checkout/place your order. You won’t be asked to make a payment. After you click “place order” on the checkout page, within 24 hours one of our sales consultants will contact you. You will be contacted to discuss lead-times and other details of your order.
- All our products carry at minimum of a one-year manufacturers Warranty (this excludes labour costs which are only covered for the first 3 months). Longer guarantees are shown on the product page.
- If a product has a warranty on parts, this covers the product, no matter the location. To assess a defective product, it would need to be sent to one of our branches, or the customer can pay a call out fee, which is calculated by distance.
- Please note that it is the client’s responsibility to ensure regular servicing of your equipment to maintain the listed warranties.
- Warranty does not cover neglect, abuse or tampering. The onus is on the client to produce the original invoice.
- For any further information please contact us on [email protected]