Horizon T202 Treadmill
- Bluetooth connects to your device to stream media through integrated speakers
- Includes free app to control your workout and push data to favorite fitness apps, plus device holder and rapid-charge USB port
- Quickly shift speed and incline with one-touch keys
- Powerful, 2.75 CHP motor
- 60” 3-Zone cushioned deck for comfortable footfalls
- Effortlessly store between workouts with one-step hydraulic folding
QUIET, POWERFUL MOTOR
Power your workouts with a 2.75 Continuous-Duty Horsepower motor. The Johnson Drive System helps you stay in perfect rhythm with a durable and responsive drive motor that recalibrates with each foot fall so you never feel lags or surges.
The ultra-quiet Johnson Drive System also runs at lower RPMs, keeping the motor cooler for long lasting performance.
EXTENDED DECK GIVES YOUROOM TO RUN
Whether you’re a walker or jogger, this 20″ x 60″ deck provides all the space and comfort you need to run at your pace. All Horizon treadmill decks are built with shock-absorbing 3-Zone Variable Response Cushioning to give you the ideal amount of flex and support in all phases of your stride.
Horizon treadmills are sturdy and built to last. This deck and frame combination gives you the durability you demand at an unbeatable value.
*Tablet and chest strap not included. App available on tablets only. App available on Google Play and the App Store.
3 YEAR SERVICE PLAN AND WARRANTY: Receive a free annual service for the first three years, PLUS an unlimited 3 year warranty on spare parts(this includes wear and tear items) The only home fitness brand in SA to offer this!
Machine Specs Frame Type Featherlight Folding Running Area 1520 x 510mm Cushioning Variable Response Cushioning Drive Motor 2.75 Continuous-Duty Horsepower Belt 1.4mm, Silicone Roller Size 46mm/42mm Tapered Speed Range 0.8 - 20km/h Dimensions 1780 x 850 x 1420mm Folded Dimensions 1170 x 860 x 1550mm Product Weight 85kg User Weight Capacity 147kg Console Display 3 LED windows w/backlit LCD screen + FitDisplay app Connectivity Bluetooth Single-channel + Bluetooth Audio Workout Feedback Time, Distance, Incline, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate Programs 43 Programs Including: Manual, weight Loss, Time, Distance, Calorie Heart Rate Pulse Grips Extras Feather Light Folding, Device Holder, Fan, Energy Saver Mode, Bottle Holders, 3-Watt Speakers, Audio-in Jack, One-Touch Speed & Incline Keys, Free FitDisplay App
A SUPPLIER YOU CAN TRUST
TRUSTED SUPPLIER OF QUALITY BRAND GYM EQUIPMENT.
Active Lifestyle Solutions is a leading independent distributor of strength and cardiovascular training equipment for the South African commercial, corporate and residential health and wellness market. We have over 50-years’ combined experience in the fitness industry, and are well-known and respected for our expertise, passion for our craft, and commitment to outstanding customer service and after-sales support.
Products that are in stock will take 2 – 7 business days to deliver depending on your province and area. If you require equipment to be delivered and installed then delivery and installation times will be confirmed with you via email correspondence with one of our friendly sales consultants.
Products that are on pre-order we will need to confirm lead-times on products that are on pre-order. If you have added products that are on pre-order to your cart please complete checkout/place your order. You won’t be asked to make a payment. After you click “place order” on the checkout page, within 24 hours one of our sales consultants will contact you. You will be contacted to discuss lead-times and other details of your order.
- All our products carry at minimum of a one-year manufacturers Warranty (this excludes labour costs which are only covered for the first 3 months). Longer guarantees are shown on the product page.
- If a product has a warranty on parts, this covers the product, no matter the location. To assess a defective product, it would need to be sent to one of our branches, or the customer can pay a call out fee, which is calculated by distance.
- Please note that it is the client’s responsibility to ensure regular servicing of your equipment to maintain the listed warranties.
- Warranty does not cover neglect, abuse or tampering. The onus is on the client to produce the original invoice.
- For any further information please contact us on [email protected]
Horizon T202 Treadmill