Start your running
• Bluetooth connection with speakers that entertain
• Air Shock folding allows for easy storage
• Strong, 2HP motor
|Running Area||1270 x 400mm|
|Drive Motor||2.0 HP|
|Speed Range||0.8 - 16km/h|
|Dimensions||1625 x 775 x 1390mm|
|Folded Dimensions||1020 x 775 x 1430mm|
|User Weight Capacity||113kg|
|Programs||Console: Pulse Train (Pulse 1, Pulse 2, Pulse 3,
Pulse 4), Calories (300k, 500k, 700k), Interval
(Speed Interval, Peak Interval), Performance
(Weight Loss), Heart Rate (Target HR, % Target
HR), Step (5000, 10000), Distance (1k, 5k, 10k),
Custom (Custom 1)
FitDisplay App: Beat, Contest, Sprint 8, Virtual
Active, Distance Target, Speed Target, Calories
Target, Heart Rate Target, Intervals, Manual
|Heart Rate||Contact Grip/BT HR|
|Entertainment||FTMS BlueTooth Connection/BT Speaker|
A SUPPLIER YOU CAN TRUST
TRUSTED SUPPLIER OF QUALITY BRAND GYM EQUIPMENT.
Active Lifestyle Solutions is a leading independent distributor of strength and cardiovascular training equipment for the South African commercial, corporate and residential health and wellness market. We have over 50-years’ combined experience in the fitness industry, and are well-known and respected for our expertise, passion for our craft, and commitment to outstanding customer service and after-sales support.
Products that are in stock will take 2 – 7 business days to deliver depending on your province and area. If you require equipment to be delivered and installed then delivery and installation times will be confirmed with you via email correspondence with one of our friendly sales consultants.
Products that are on pre-order we will need to confirm lead-times on products that are on pre-order. If you have added products that are on pre-order to your cart please complete checkout/place your order. You won’t be asked to make a payment. After you click “place order” on the checkout page, within 24 hours one of our sales consultants will contact you. You will be contacted to discuss lead-times and other details of your order.
- All our products carry at minimum of a one-year manufacturers Warranty (this excludes labour costs which are only covered for the first 3 months). Longer guarantees are shown on the product page.
- If a product has a warranty on parts, this covers the product, no matter the location. To assess a defective product, it would need to be sent to one of our branches, or the customer can pay a call out fee, which is calculated by distance.
- Please note that it is the client’s responsibility to ensure regular servicing of your equipment to maintain the listed warranties.
- Warranty does not cover neglect, abuse or tampering. The onus is on the client to produce the original invoice.
- For any further information please contact us on [email protected]