Monster G3 Leg Press Option
You need to own the Monster G3 for this to work.
**This image displays the G3 with optional add-ons and extras**
|Add even more workout options to your G3 ALL-IN-ONE training system with the Leg Press add-on. This option includes leg press footplate and safety rails.|
|Strong legs are the foundation for explosive performance. Boost your athleticism and metabolism while building solid legs.|
|A major advantage from using a Vertical Leg Press is the support your back receives throughout the movement. Your back can remain completely relaxed while in the horizontal position.|
|The G3 Leg Press targets the Quadriceps whilst also placing an emphasis on the inner thigh muscles or glutes depending on your foot position.|
|Vary your leg training and focus with the G3 Leg Press. The oversized footplate allows you to train with a wide or narrow stance.|
|The G3 Leg Press option includes rails with safety catches. Train solo and safely. These rails lower your risk when training to failure. Weight Rating: 350kg|
|Achieve rapid gains by adding Force USA Super Bands (sold separately) to your leg press exercises. Position the bands over the G3 weight sleeves and band pegs (included in the SPOTTER option) added to the holes on the lower G3 frame base.|
|Extremely heavy gauge structured rolled steel tubing. Only the best grade steel is used in every component to ensure your Monster G3 is the highest quality and built to last.|
|Eco-friendly commercial grade powder coat followed by a clear coating. Durable and long lasting protection.|
|American innovation and design. Superior quality; strength and stability. Make sure it’s Force USA. The trusted name in strength equipment.|
A SUPPLIER YOU CAN TRUST
TRUSTED SUPPLIER OF QUALITY BRAND GYM EQUIPMENT.
Active Lifestyle Solutions is a leading independent distributor of strength and cardiovascular training equipment for the South African commercial, corporate and residential health and wellness market. We have over 50-years’ combined experience in the fitness industry, and are well-known and respected for our expertise, passion for our craft, and commitment to outstanding customer service and after-sales support.
Products that are in stock will take 2 – 7 business days to deliver depending on your province and area. If you require equipment to be delivered and installed then delivery and installation times will be confirmed with you via email correspondence with one of our friendly sales consultants.
Products that are on pre-order we will need to confirm lead-times on products that are on pre-order. If you have added products that are on pre-order to your cart please complete checkout/place your order. You won’t be asked to make a payment. After you click “place order” on the checkout page, within 24 hours one of our sales consultants will contact you. You will be contacted to discuss lead-times and other details of your order.
- All our products carry at minimum of a one-year manufacturers Warranty (this excludes labour costs which are only covered for the first 3 months). Longer guarantees are shown on the product page.
- If a product has a warranty on parts, this covers the product, no matter the location. To assess a defective product, it would need to be sent to one of our branches, or the customer can pay a call out fee, which is calculated by distance.
- Please note that it is the client’s responsibility to ensure regular servicing of your equipment to maintain the listed warranties.
- Warranty does not cover neglect, abuse or tampering. The onus is on the client to produce the original invoice.
- For any further information please contact us on [email protected]
Monster G3 Leg Press Option