Sole SB900 Indoor Bike | Provides all the best features of the SB700 with SPD/toe clip pedals for the outdoor cycling enthusiast. The SB900 brings quality and affordability to your home or light commercial setting.
The SOLE SB900 elevates the workout experience for both the indoor and outdoor cyclist. SOLE combined the needs of both types of users to design a comfortable, affordable cycle providing the ultimate exercise experience in their own home or in a light commercial setting.The SOLE SB900 was designed to include SPD pedals, a wireless display console, quiet magnetic brake resistance, and a convenient water bottle holder. The seat and handlebars are fully adjustable with conveniently placed fasteners, allowing each user to ﬁnd the right position for a comfortable workout, while the sturdy frame, and
heavy weight ﬂywheel ensure a smooth and quiet ride.
|Resistance Type||Magnetic Resistance|
|Resistance Control||Multilevel Resistance|
|Workout Display||Single LCD Window|
|Workout Programs||Personal Info Can Be Inserted and Displayed|
|Crank Length||170 mm / 6.7"|
|Flywheel Weight||18.2 kg / 40 lb|
|Product Size||1185 x 538 x 1260 mm / 46.6" x 21.1" x 49.6"|
|NW | GW||63 | 69 kg / 138.8 | 152.1 lb|
|Weight Capacity||135 kg / 300 lb|
Display PCB – 2 years
Keypad – 2 Years
Durable Wear Parts – 1 Year
Generator /EMS/ECB Brake – 2 Years
A SUPPLIER YOU CAN TRUST
TRUSTED SUPPLIER OF QUALITY BRAND GYM EQUIPMENT.
Active Lifestyle Solutions is a leading independent distributor of strength and cardiovascular training equipment for the South African commercial, corporate and residential health and wellness market. We have over 50-years’ combined experience in the fitness industry, and are well-known and respected for our expertise, passion for our craft, and commitment to outstanding customer service and after-sales support.
Products that are in stock will take 2 – 7 business days to deliver depending on your province and area. If you require equipment to be delivered and installed then delivery and installation times will be confirmed with you via email correspondence with one of our friendly sales consultants.
Products that are on pre-order we will need to confirm lead-times on products that are on pre-order. If you have added products that are on pre-order to your cart please complete checkout/place your order. You won’t be asked to make a payment. After you click “place order” on the checkout page, within 24 hours one of our sales consultants will contact you. You will be contacted to discuss lead-times and other details of your order.
- All our products carry at minimum of a one-year manufacturers Warranty (this excludes labour costs which are only covered for the first 3 months). Longer guarantees are shown on the product page.
- If a product has a warranty on parts, this covers the product, no matter the location. To assess a defective product, it would need to be sent to one of our branches, or the customer can pay a call out fee, which is calculated by distance.
- Please note that it is the client’s responsibility to ensure regular servicing of your equipment to maintain the listed warranties.
- Warranty does not cover neglect, abuse or tampering. The onus is on the client to produce the original invoice.
- For any further information please contact us on [email protected]
Sole SB900 Indoor Bike