The S60 Suspension Elliptical™ Trainer offers an ideal stride motion and ergonomically correct foot positioning for years of user comfort. The unique suspension design provides an exceptionally smooth feel, utmost comfort, and unmatched accessibility. A multitude of programs on the user-friendly console keep users motivated to reach their fitness goals. Facility managers will appreciate the self-powered generator system, which allows freedom of placement anywhere in the room.
SUSPENSIONS ELLIPTICAL TECHNOLOGY
Exclusive wheel-free Suspension Elliptical Technology reduces noise and friction for long-lasting quality while providing a smooth, consistent feel through the ellipse.
PERFECT STRIDE MOTION
Our unique suspension elliptical design with PerfectStride® motion eliminates surges and dead spots so you move more smoothly, burn more calories and get better results
|Frame Type||Suspension Elliptical Trainer|
|Step on height||23cm|
|Resistance System||2 Stage Generator|
|Pedal Type||Oversized with rubber systems|
|Handlebar Design||Standard foam grips and stationary with
contact heart rate grips
|Extras||Water bottle holder, reading rack|
|Dimensions||1860mm x 750mm x 1640mm|
|User Weight Capacity||182kg|
|Power Supply||Self Powered|
|Display Type||10 x 14 white dot-matrix LED profile
display, alphanumeric LEDs, dedicated
HR zone display
|Programs||Manual, Interval, Fat Burn, Random,
HR Weight Loss, HR Interval, Constant
Watts, Interval Watts, Hill Watts, Time
Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal
|Workout Feedback||Time, Distance, Calories, Speed,
Resistance, Level, RPM, METs, Watts,
HR, Target HR, % Max HR, Profile
|Pro:Idiom Compatibility||Optional; via coax|
|Heart Rate||Contact Grips, Wireless Receiver|
A SUPPLIER YOU CAN TRUST
TRUSTED SUPPLIER OF QUALITY BRAND GYM EQUIPMENT.
Active Lifestyle Solutions is a leading independent distributor of strength and cardiovascular training equipment for the South African commercial, corporate and residential health and wellness market. We have over 50-years’ combined experience in the fitness industry, and are well-known and respected for our expertise, passion for our craft, and commitment to outstanding customer service and after-sales support.
Products that are in stock will take 2 – 7 business days to deliver depending on your province and area. If you require equipment to be delivered and installed then delivery and installation times will be confirmed with you via email correspondence with one of our friendly sales consultants.
Products that are on pre-order we will need to confirm lead-times on products that are on pre-order. If you have added products that are on pre-order to your cart please complete checkout/place your order. You won’t be asked to make a payment. After you click “place order” on the checkout page, within 24 hours one of our sales consultants will contact you. You will be contacted to discuss lead-times and other details of your order.
- All our products carry at minimum of a one-year manufacturers Warranty (this excludes labour costs which are only covered for the first 3 months). Longer guarantees are shown on the product page.
- If a product has a warranty on parts, this covers the product, no matter the location. To assess a defective product, it would need to be sent to one of our branches, or the customer can pay a call out fee, which is calculated by distance.
- Please note that it is the client’s responsibility to ensure regular servicing of your equipment to maintain the listed warranties.
- Warranty does not cover neglect, abuse or tampering. The onus is on the client to produce the original invoice.
- For any further information please contact us on [email protected]
Vision T600 Treadmill