DESIGNED FOR ALL THE WAYS THEY RIDE
The classic upright design of the U60 gives indoor cycling enthusiasts everything they need for a pulse-pounding ride. Multi-position handlebars make it easy to shift riding positions, and the comfortably contoured seat easily adjusts to give users of all sizes an ideal fit.
DATA-DRIVEN FOR OPTIMAL WORKOUT FEEDBACK
Customize your feedback view with this easy-to-read LED console. Provides easy-to-read feedback at a glance, including time, distance, speed, resistance, level, RPM, METs, watts and heart rate. Plus, heart rate training is easy with the contact grips and built-in wireless receiver.
PURE COMFORT SEAT WITH LUMBAR SUPPORT
Pure Comfort seats are designed for just that – ultimate comfort. Combine the cushioning with ideal lumbar back support, and users will pedal for miles in comfort.
ADJUSTABLE PEDAL STRAPS
Vision Fitness® exercise bike pedals are self-balancing with easy-to-adjust straps to fit multiple users.
|Frame Type||Heavy gauge welded steel, upright|
|Pedal Type||Self balancing with adjustable straps|
|Seat Type||Pure Comfort Seat|
|Seat Adjustment||15 Positions, up/down|
|Resistance System||2 Stage Generator|
|Extras||Water bottle holder, reading rack|
|Dimensions||1040mm x 650mm x 1383mm|
|User Weight Capacity||182kg|
|Power Requirements||Self Powered|
|Display Type||10 x 14 white dot-matrix LED profile
display, alphanumeric LEDs, dedicated HR
|Programs||Manual, Interval, Fat Burn, Random,
Constant Watts, Interval Watts, Hill Watts,
Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal,
HR Weight Loss, HR Interval
|Workout Feedback||Time, Distance, Calories, Speed,
Resistance, Level, RPM, METs, Watts,
HR, Target HR, % Max HR, Profile
|Heart Rate||Contact grips, wireless receiver|
A SUPPLIER YOU CAN TRUST
TRUSTED SUPPLIER OF QUALITY BRAND GYM EQUIPMENT.
Active Lifestyle Solutions is a leading independent distributor of strength and cardiovascular training equipment for the South African commercial, corporate and residential health and wellness market. We have over 50-years’ combined experience in the fitness industry, and are well-known and respected for our expertise, passion for our craft, and commitment to outstanding customer service and after-sales support.
Products that are in stock will take 2 – 7 business days to deliver depending on your province and area. If you require equipment to be delivered and installed then delivery and installation times will be confirmed with you via email correspondence with one of our friendly sales consultants.
Products that are on pre-order we will need to confirm lead-times on products that are on pre-order. If you have added products that are on pre-order to your cart please complete checkout/place your order. You won’t be asked to make a payment. After you click “place order” on the checkout page, within 24 hours one of our sales consultants will contact you. You will be contacted to discuss lead-times and other details of your order.
- All our products carry at minimum of a one-year manufacturers Warranty (this excludes labour costs which are only covered for the first 3 months). Longer guarantees are shown on the product page.
- If a product has a warranty on parts, this covers the product, no matter the location. To assess a defective product, it would need to be sent to one of our branches, or the customer can pay a call out fee, which is calculated by distance.
- Please note that it is the client’s responsibility to ensure regular servicing of your equipment to maintain the listed warranties.
- Warranty does not cover neglect, abuse or tampering. The onus is on the client to produce the original invoice.
- For any further information please contact us on [email protected]
Vision T600 Treadmill