View Returns Policy Overview
PURCHASES MAY BE RETURNED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF DELIVERY SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING:
- It must be returned in its original condition.
- Applicable manuals, paperwork, parts and accessories must accompany the return.
- Items that have been assembled may incur a restocking/ handling charge.
- If the item/s require our trucks for pick up, an additional charge will apply.
- Online, shipped orders will need to be shipped back at your expense IF the product is not damaged from the factory and/or courier. If it is, then we will be happy to discuss a shipping arrangement with you.
- Original delivery, assembly, freight and shipping charges are not refundable.
- Returned items will be refunded after inspection upon our receipt of product.
- Original purchase price, plus applicable sales tax, will be applied in the original method of payment.
- If you want to exchange for a different item, you will need to return the original item and place a new order.
- Special order or customised items are not refundable
- All our products carry at minimum of a one-year manufacturers Warranty (this excludes labour costs which are only covered for the first 3 months). Longer guarantees are shown on the product page.
- If a product has a warranty on parts, this covers the product, no matter the location. To assess a defective product, it would need to be sent to one of our branches, or the customer can pay a call out fee, which is calculated by distance.
- Please note that it is the client’s responsibility to ensure regular servicing of your equipment to maintain the listed warranties.
- Warranty does not cover neglect, abuse or tampering. The onus is on the client to produce the original invoice.
- For any further information please contact us on [email protected]